Weekly CG Challenge #103: "Death"Background artwork by Fabian Golz
Weekly CG Challenge #103 “Death” has ended!
We received 86 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners Fabian Golz, Dmitry Kondratkov and Jakub Brzuchański. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
Death – Time for a really joyful topic! Well, actually no, the topic is “death” so we don’t expect many happy artworks this time. Until mankind has eventually found a way to become immortal, we must all face the Grim Reaper at some point in our lives. But what is death? The definite ending? A humourless dude with a black hoodie? Or the door to another state of being? When you come to think about it, there are more than one aspect about death. Come and show us your interpretation!
We pick three winners for each challenge. The winners will be announced a few hours after the challenge has ended. The prizes will be distributed like this:
The 1st winner can choose 4 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 3 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 2 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for two weeks (for all winners)
- 500 Credits for textures.com
- 2 model packs from Chocofur
- 1 HDRIHAVEN bundle of 10 HDRIs
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month unlimited rendering with RenderStreet One
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- $100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm
- 1 video training “Realistic Lighting in Blender“
- 1 license of PixPlant
- 1 video training “Space VFX Elements” NEW!
- 1 freelancer license of Quixel Suite 2 + 1 freelancer 4K license of any Megascans pack NEW!
- 1 steam license of Marmoset Toolbag 3 NEW!
1st place by Fabian Golz
2nd place by Dmitry Kondratkov
by Florian Golz
by Laszlo Hohenwald
by Curtis Holt
by Jean Zoudi