Weekly CG Challenge #104: "Iconic Outfit"Background artwork by Paulo Antunes
Weekly CG Challenge #104 “Iconic Outfit” has ended!
We received 39 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners Paulo Antunes, abrgrd11 and Andre Bales. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
Iconic Outfit – Clothes make the man! (And the woman also, of course.) Under this motto we are proud to present a very special challenge: There are extra licenses of Marvelous Designer to win for those who create their entry with a trial version of MD! Fittingly (literally …) we decided to have a look on the most iconic outfits you can think of: The hero’s armor in your favorite game, an awesome dress of a famous fashion queen or a movie star’s unforgettable costume – you decide!
Prizes for Marvelous Designer Challenge
Follow the special rules mentioned in the “Rules” tab above, to get the chance to win one of these prizes:
- 1st place: Marvelous Designer Personal Perpetual License
- 2nd place: Marvelous Designer Personal 1 year Subscription
- 3rd place: Marvelous Designer Personal 6 months Subscription
Besides the Marvelous Designer entries, we pick three general winners for the challenge. The winners will be announced a few hours after the challenge has ended. The prizes will be distributed like this:
The 1st winner can choose 5 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 4 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 3 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for two weeks (for all winners)
- 500 Credits for textures.com
- 2 model packs from Chocofur
- 1 HDRIHAVEN bundle of 10 HDRIs
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month unlimited rendering with RenderStreet One
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- $100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm
- 1 video training “Realistic Lighting in Blender“
- 1 video training “Space VFX Elements“
- 1 freelancer license of Quixel Suite 2 + 1 freelancer 4K license of any Megascans pack
- 1 steam license of Marmoset Toolbag 3
1st place by Paulo Antunes
2nd place by abrgrd11
by Chrysa Kipourou
by Jean Zoudi