Weekly CG Challenge #105: "Treasure"Background artwork by Khaled Bouhedadja
Weekly CG Challenge #105 “Treasure” has ended!
We received 50 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners Khaled Bouhedadja, Thomas Berard and Rizal Rizfani. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
Treasure – “Fifteen men on the dead man’s chest …Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!” Ah, a pirate’s life! Adventures, battles, gruesome monsters, lots of laugh and drink and, of course, the gorgeous treasures! Loads of gold and jewels and … Oh, wait, a treasure can be something else, also, right? A dear person, for example. Or a special talent? Anyway, it doesn’t matter, treasures always attract attention, are the objects of man’s deepest desires. Show us your treasure, may it be made of gold or anything!
We pick three winners for each challenge. The winners will be announced a few hours after the challenge has ended. The prizes will be distributed like this:
The 1st winner can choose 6 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 5 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 4 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for two weeks (for all winners)
- 1 year subscription for textures.com (1000 credits per month)
- 2 model packs from Chocofur
- 1 HDRIHAVEN bundle of 10 HDRIs
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month unlimited rendering with RenderStreet One
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- $100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm
- 1 video training “Space VFX Elements“
- 1 freelancer license of Quixel Suite 2 + 1 freelancer 4K license of any Megascans pack
- 1 steam license of Marmoset Toolbag 3
- 3 months 3D Artist Magazine print subscription
- 1 license of Paintstorm Studio
- 1 license of VR Plugin (for Maya) NEW!
- Special prize: 100 credits for Hum3D (only this challenge)
1st place by Khaled Bouhedadja
Beautifully modeled & textured with an interesting composition & oriental style. By far one of the most detailed entries.
2nd place by Thomas Berard
Simple, yet incredibly eye-catching. A calming and pleasing mood that most other entry could not match.
by Andre Bales
by Leandro Melchior de Souza