Weekly CG Challenge #118: "Isometric"Background artwork by Ariel Tissler
Weekly CG Challenge #118 “Isometric” has ended!
We received 49 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners Ariel Tissler, Gaël Thébault and Mateusz Szymoński. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
We pick three winners for each challenge. The winners will be announced a few hours after the challenge has ended. The prizes will be distributed like this:
The 1st winner can choose 7 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 6 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 5 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for two weeks (for all winners)
- 500 Credits for textures.com
- 2 model packs from Chocofur
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month unlimited rendering with RenderStreet One
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- 1 video training “Space VFX Elements“
- $100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm
- 1 steam license of Marmoset Toolbag 3
- 1 license of VR Plugin (for Maya)
- 1 license of PixPlant
- 3 months subscription for PHLEARN
- 1 license of Marmoset Hexels
- 1 video training “Proko – Portrait Drawing Fundamentals Course“
- 1 freelancer license of Quixel Suite + 3 months freelancer 8K access to Megascans (120 points in total)
- 1 license of “Friendly Shade Boundle 01”
- 1 Professional license of 3D Coat
- 1 video training “3D Stylized Character Course”
- 1 video training “The Cliff Tower Fantasy Course”
- 1 video training “Mastering Sculpting – The Ultimate Guide to Dynamic Topology Sculpting in Blender” NEW!
1st place by Ariel Tissler
This is a really engaging animation, and keeps out interest throughout: the transition from day to night and the unexpected change of focus to the train adds another dimension to it.
2nd place by Gaël Thébault
We really enjoyed the narrative elements and detail in this piece (like the train and satellite). It’s a very original concept executed well, with lots to look at and explore.
by Gaël Thébault
by Michael Stransky
by Jason Choo
by Justyna Jakubiak
by Ariel Tissler
by Iris Ogli
by Juan David Aristizábal