Weekly CG Challenge #122: "Nature Up Close"Background artwork by Paweł Pęcherzewski
Weekly CG Challenge #122 “Nature Up Close” has ended!
We received 53 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners Paweł Pęcherzewski, Lukas Cuba and Thobani. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
The 1st winner can choose 7 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 6 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 5 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for two weeks (for all winners)
- 1 year subscription for textures.com (1000 Credits per month)
- 2 model packs from Chocofur
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month unlimited rendering with RenderStreet One
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- 1 video training “Space VFX Elements“
- $100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm
- 1 steam license of Marmoset Toolbag 3
- 1 license of VR Plugin (for Maya)
- 3 months subscription for PHLEARN
- 1 license of Marmoset Hexels
- 1 license of PixPlant
- 1 Professional license of 3D Coat
- 1 freelancer license of Quixel Suite + 3 months freelancer 8K access to Megascans (120 points in total)
- 1 license of “Friendly Shade Boundle 01”
- 1 video training “3D Stylized Character Course”
- 1 video training “The Cliff Tower Fantasy Course”
- 1 video training “Mastering Sculpting – The Ultimate Guide to Dynamic Topology Sculpting in Blender”
2nd place by Lukas Cuba
by Paweł Pęcherzewski