Weekly CG Challenge #131: "Forest Creature"Background artwork by Jose de la Comarca
Weekly CG Challenge #131 “Forest Creature” has ended!
We received 70 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners Jose de la Comarca, Pratik Solanki and Daniel Aubert. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
We pick three winners for each challenge. The winners will be announced a few hours after the challenge has ended. The prizes will be distributed like this:
The 1st winner can choose 7 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 6 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 6 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for two weeks (for all winners)
- 500 Credits for textures.com
- 2 model packs from Chocofur
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month unlimited rendering with RenderStreet One
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- 1 video training “Space VFX Elements“
- $100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm
- 1 steam license of Marmoset Toolbag 3
- 1 license of VR Plugin (for Maya)
- 3 months subscription for PHLEARN
- 1 license of Marmoset Hexels
- 1 license of “Friendly Shade Boundle 01”
- 1 video training “Proko – Portrait Drawing Fundamentals Course“
- 1 video training “3D Stylized Character Course”
- 1 video training “The Cliff Tower Fantasy Course”
- 1 video training “Mastering Sculpting in Blender”
- 1 freelancer license of Quixel Suite + 3 months freelancer 8K access to Megascans (120 points in total)
- 1 license of Graswald NEW
1st place by Jose de la Comarca
A fantastic Sketchfab scene – the technical execution of the character is flawless. Overall a great 3D recreation of Stella Chen YUI’s concept.
2nd place by Pratik Solanki
This entry won second with an engaging character and pose; set in a great environment with excellent colour and lighting choices.
by Fabian Golz
by Jac H. Eso
by Marina Chan
by Erik Salaun
by Jose de la Comarca
by Felix Paul
by Harry Clark