Weekly CG Challenge #132: "Artificial Intelligence"Background artwork by Andy Dominique Rakotomavo
Weekly CG Challenge #132 “Artificial Intelligence” has ended!
We received 59 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners Andy Dominique Rakotomavo, Mike Swanston and Ian. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
Please note: We had to change the winners, since one entry was started before the challenge. See the new winners below.
The 1st winner can choose 7 prizes of the list below. The 2nd winner can choose 6 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below. The 3rd winner can choose 5 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for two weeks (for all winners)
- 500 Credits for textures.com
- 2 model packs from Chocofur
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month unlimited rendering with RenderStreet One
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- 1 video training “Space VFX Elements“
- $100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm
- 1 steam license of Marmoset Toolbag 3
- 1 license of VR Plugin (for Maya)
- 3 months subscription for PHLEARN
- 1 license of Marmoset Hexels
- 1 license of “Friendly Shade Boundle 01”
- 1 license of PixPlant
- 1 video training “3D Stylized Character Course”
- 1 video training “The Cliff Tower Fantasy Course”
- 1 video training “Mastering Sculpting in Blender”
- 1 freelancer license of Quixel Suite + 3 months freelancer 8K access to Megascans (120 points in total)
2nd place by Mike Swanston
by Joshua John Halfmann
by Jazib Daud