Weekly CG Challenge #137: "Pirates"Background artwork by Iván Batalla
Weekly CG Challenge #137 “Pirates” has ended!
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
The 1st winner can choose 7 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 6 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 6 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for two weeks (for all winners)
- 1 year subscription for textures.com (1000 Credits per month)
- 2 model packs from Chocofur
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month unlimited rendering with RenderStreet One
- 3 months subscription for PHLEARN
- 3 months 3D Artist Magazine print subscription
- $100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm
- 1 steam license of Marmoset Toolbag 3
- 1 license of VR Plugin (for Maya)
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 1 license of Marmoset Hexels
- 1 license of “Friendly Shade Boundle 01”
- 1 freelancer license of Quixel Suite + 3 months freelancer 8K access to Megascans (120 points in total)
- 1 license of Graswald
- 1 video training “3D Stylized Character Course”
- 1 video training “The Cliff Tower Fantasy Course”
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- 1 video training “Mastering Sculpting in Blender”
- 1 video training “Space VFX Elements“
- 1 video training “Hard Surface Modeling In Blender”
- 1 video training “Proko – Portrait Drawing Fundamentals Course“
We say: Amazing! Using Sketchfabs features to tell a visually entertaining story and keeping a scene that looks vivid, simple and detailed. The shading is amazing and there is not much that can be improved. Congratulations!
2nd place by 劉奕宏
We say: For what seems to be a simple concept sketch this tells a nice story. Your shapes and details are nicely spaced and the overall composition is very engaging. Congratulations!
by Iván Batalla
by Jacob Irvine