Weekly CG Challenge #92: "Favorite Toy"Background artwork by Bruno Alberto
Weekly CG Challenge #92 “Favorite Toy” has ended!
We received 36 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners Bruno Alberto, Ali AL Ameri and vigneshwaran. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
Favorite Toy – Remember the glorious days when everything you needed to be happy was your imagination and your favorite toy? Keep this memories in mind when creating an amazing rendering of your favorite toy from days past. Is it a transforming blaster-shooting robot? A superfast toy car? Or anything that can be built with LEGO bricks? You decide!
We pick three winners for each challenge. The winners will be announced a few hours after the challenge has ended. The prizes will be distributed like this:
The 1st winner can choose 3 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 2 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 1 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for one week (for all winners)
- 500 Credits for textures.com
- 1 model pack from Chocofur
- 1 HDRIHAVEN bundle of 10 HDRIs
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month RenderStreet One subscription
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- 1 video training “Proko – Portrait Drawing Fundamentals Course“
$100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm