Weekly CG Challenge #93: "Ancient Civilization"Background artwork by Gregory Smith
Weekly CG Challenge #93 “Ancient Civilization” has ended!
We received 33 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners Gregory Smith, El Mehdi Radif and Jose de la Comarca. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
Ancient Civilization – Before the invention of electricity and other modern commodities, back in a long forgotten past, gigantic realms spread their mighty influence over the sands of Egypt, the shores of the Mediterranean or the steaming jungles of South America. Titanic rulers and god-kings erected monuments of astonishing beauty and magnificence while heroes fought in battles to be sung of thousands of years later. Dive deep into the past and give us a glimpse of the ancient cultures that laid the fundaments of our modern world.
We pick three winners for each challenge. The winners will be announced a few hours after the challenge has ended. The prizes will be distributed like this:
The 1st winner can choose 3 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 2 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 1 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for one week (for all winners)
- 500 Credits for textures.com
- 1 model pack from Chocofur
- 1 HDRIHAVEN bundle of 10 HDRIs
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month RenderStreet One subscription
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- 1 video training “Proko – Portrait Drawing Fundamentals Course“
$100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm