Weekly CG Challenge #95: "Dark Corridor"Background artwork by andfe22
Weekly CG Challenge #95 “Dark Corridor” has ended!
We received 114 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners andfe22, Tanaka Musewe and Khaled Bouhedadja. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
Dark Corridor – There you are – alone in this dark corridor with no idea how you got there or where you were heading to. Dim lights are reflecting on the slimy surfaces of impenetrable walls and gloomy doors that you dare not open. What was that? Just some nasty canal rat? Or something bigger? Something evil? You run …
Create a gloomy dark corridor that gives us the creeps! It can be anything: A medieval dungeon, a Victorian hallway or a depressing high-tech corridor aboard an abandoned spaceship.
We pick three winners for each challenge. The winners will be announced a few hours after the challenge has ended. The prizes will be distributed like this:
The 1st winner can choose 4 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 3 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 2 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for two weeks (for all winners)
- 500 Credits for textures.com
- 2 model packs from Chocofur
- 1 HDRIHAVEN bundle of 10 HDRIs
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month RenderStreet One subscription
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- 1 video training “Realistic Lighting in Blender“
- 1 license of PixPlant
- $100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm
- 1 license of The Grass Essentials
- 1 year gold subscription for poliigon.com
by Gopi Ghosh
by DaEin Kai
by Paburo Garutsaya
by Valerio Paglino
by Gregory Flegler
by Rami Khalfaoui
by Raj Krishan Ghosh
by Nadrianina Harifera