Weekly CG Challenge #97: "Music"Background artwork by Nita Ravalji
Weekly CG Challenge #97 “Music” has ended!
We received 96 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners Nita Ravalji, Lukas Fischer and Bryan Eaton. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
Music – Long before cities were built, the wheel invented, the fire tamed, maybe even before the invention of language human beings have made music to express their feelings and celebrate the community life. But music is much older than the human ears to first perceive it. Music can be everything, from the murmuring streams, the rustling leaves and the bird’s songs until the lately invented sounds from human-made music instruments. Share with us the magic behind the music, expressing in visual media what can only be heard, not seen.
We pick three winners for each challenge. The winners will be announced a few hours after the challenge has ended. The prizes will be distributed like this:
The 1st winner can choose 4 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 3 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 2 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for two weeks (for all winners)
- 500 Credits for textures.com
- 2 model packs from Chocofur
- 1 HDRIHAVEN bundle of 10 HDRIs
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month RenderStreet One subscription
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- 1 video training “Realistic Lighting in Blender“
- 1 license of PixPlant
- $100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm
- 1 license of The Grass Essentials
by Benjamin Stuckenbrock
by Jonathan Altenmüller
by Maciej Gościmiński
by Meh Hikwa
by Iván Batalla
by Lukas Fischer
by Mark Gronenberg
by Peter Thomas