Weekly CG Challenge #98: "Video Game Boss"Background artwork by Pratik Solanki
Weekly CG Challenge #98 “Video Game Boss” has ended!
We received 53 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners Pratik Solanki, Mateusz Wielgus and Mary Shan Fazzolari. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
Video Game Boss – Well done, mate: You have mastered every level in this game so far. But don’t think you have already won, no, there is one last enemy to defeat: The final monster, the biggest and meanest of them all! Show us an awesome design of a nasty video game boss, be it an old school Jump’n’Run monster or an AAA game’s final enemy.
We pick three winners for each challenge. The winners will be announced a few hours after the challenge has ended. The prizes will be distributed like this:
The 1st winner can choose 4 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 3 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 2 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for two weeks (for all winners)
- 500 Credits for textures.com
- 2 model packs from Chocofur
- 1 HDRIHAVEN bundle of 10 HDRIs
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month unlimited rendering with RenderStreet One
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- $100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm
- 1 license of The Grass Essentials
- 1 video training “Proko – Portrait Drawing Fundamentals Course“
- 1 year gold subscription for poliigon.com
by Igor Melo
by Maria Jacobs