Weekly CG Challenge #99: "Tiny Worlds"Background artwork by Слава Сон
Weekly CG Challenge #99 “Tiny Worlds” has ended!
We received 74 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners Слава Сон, Iván Batalla and Clayton_Sjoerdsma. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
Tiny Worlds – “It’s a small world, after all!” True enough, but can you think of other examples of tiny worlds? Go into the finest details and discover the microscopic realms that are surrounding us every day, explore strange little exoplanets or just let your imagination go wild and make up you very unique “Tiny World”!
We pick three winners for each challenge. The winners will be announced a few hours after the challenge has ended. The prizes will be distributed like this:
The 1st winner can choose 4 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 3 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 2 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for two weeks (for all winners)
- 500 Credits for textures.com
- 2 model packs from Chocofur
- 1 HDRIHAVEN bundle of 10 HDRIs
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month unlimited rendering with RenderStreet One
- 1 video training “Movie Scene Creation in Blender 3D“ (English or German)
- 1 video training “Realistic Lighting in Blender“
- 1 video training “Space VFX Elements” NEW!
- 1 license of PixPlant
- $100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm
1st place by Слава Сон
2nd place by Iván Batalla
by Matuska László
by Iván Batalla