Weekly CG Challenge #142: "Future Mobility"Background artwork by Nicolas Foing Bruel
Weekly CG Challenge #142 “Future Mobility” has ended!
We received 64 accepted submissions. Congrats to the three winners Nicolas Foing Bruel, Thomas Zorroche and Alessio Santino. See the winners and all entries below.
Please note: Concerning the prizes, we will contact you in the next two weeks.
Future Mobility Some centuries ago, people thought we’d now be driving in flying cars. Well, things turned out not quite as awesome, but we can still dream, can’t we? What will mobility in the future look like? Will cars have the need for wheels anymore? Will humanity conquer other planets and roam their surfaces in strange vehicles? Will we be teleported through space and time? “Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads!”
We pick three winners for each challenge. The winners will be announced a few hours after the challenge has ended. The prizes will be distributed like this:
The 1st winner can choose 7 prizes of the list below.
The 2nd winner can choose 6 of the prizes the 1st winner does not choose, from the list below.
The 3rd winner can choose 6 of the remaining prizes, from the list below.
Prizes for this challenge:
- A place in the Hall of Fame (for all winners)
- Get pinned on the Facebook wall for two weeks (for all winners)
- 500 Credits for textures.com
- 2 model packs from Chocofur
- 3 months pro subscription for Sketchfab
- 1 month unlimited rendering with RenderStreet One
- 3 months subscription for PHLEARN
- $100 rendering credits for FOX Renderfarm
- 1 steam license of Marmoset Toolbag 3
- 1 license of VR Plugin (for Maya)
- 1 license of Cycles Material Vault
- 1 license of Marmoset Hexels
- 1 license of PixPlant
- 1 bundle of “Friendly Shade”
- 3 months freelancer 8K access to Megascans (120 points in total)
- 1 license of Graswald
- 1 video training “3D Stylized Character Course”
- 1 video training “The Cliff Tower Fantasy Course”
- 1 video training “Mastering Sculpting in Blender”
- 1 video training “Space VFX Elements“
- 1 video training “Hard Surface Modeling In Blender”
1st place by Nicolas Foing Bruel
The mood and original design combined with the fantastic execution make this a definite winner. Thinking outside of the box made this one stand out and created a world that captured our interest! Good work!
2nd place by Thomas Zorroche
The interesting choice in colors and amount of detail secure this a second place in this challenge. It feels gritty allover and tells a nice story. Try to focus your subject a bit more and not drown your artwork in too much detail. awesome work!
by Agnee Putthiran
by Chigozie Onyekwuluje
by Alice Biban
by Stephen Clarke